BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required with booking.
- Payment can be made via BACS transfer, by cheque to Grandmothers UK sent to Debra Delglyn or via the payment page on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Please make sure that you fill in and send us a Registration Form; you can submit this on-line or you can download and post to us at the address shown on the form.
- Please state on your Registration Form who you would like to share with; all bookings need to be paid in full before your room can be allocated.
- Please refer to the Room Plan to state your first and second choice of room; if you choose an en-suite room a surcharge of £15 per person applies, please make sure your payment covers this.
- If you are unable to attend, this refund policy will apply:
- Notification received before 12th February 2017: full refund minus 10% processing fee
- Notification received between 13th Feb – 13th April 2017: 50% refund
- Notification received after 13th April 2017: no refunds can be made
Notice of cancellation should be sent to Debra Delglyn and will take effect the day it’s received.
We cannot be responsible for your other costs incurred; we recommend that you consider travel insurance to cover flight cancellation, medical expenses and personal belongings.
- Disabled/ restricted mobility – please advise us if you use a wheelchair or have limited mobility (eg. difficulty with stairs). We will do our best to allocate you the most suitable room.
- Non residential rate – this includes full participation and all meals. You need to make your own accommodation arrangements.
- Camping – The nearest campsite is Eden Tree caravans at Bradwell.